Sunday 1 June 2008

The Begining

The beginning
It all started when I was old enough to talk my dad being a children's entertainer taught me the basics in magic then it was a snow ball effect i didn't just stop at the first magic set that was bought for me one Christmas i kept going and going I now have Masses and Masses of magic and know alot about the art I have been to Britain's got talent and got through to the last audition but couldn't make it as I had a booking that very night with a big hotel in somerset for close up magic. The art of magic is truly amazing it's somin that not everyone knows about which makes it even more amazing to make a signed playing card appear in a sealed bottle of wine and see the reactions of the person is just somin that makes me fuzzy inside.

No comments: